Become a Bee Inspired Coach or Counsellor
Are you a qualified coach or counsellor that wants to focus your time and energy on delivering support, whilst ditching the marketing and sales?
If you love coaching/counselling, but hate running your own business
Join our fast growing team of mindset + well-being coaches and counsellors
> Get paying clients straight to your inbox
> Ditch the marketing and sales calls
> Dictate your own hours with your remote clients
> Join our fast growing community of associate coaches + counsellors
> Benefit from supervision, evidence based resources and coaching support to improve your coaching skills and look after your own well-being
- Hold suitable qualifications in coaching/ counselling
- Have proven experience of client results
- Be willing to learn and develop your knowledge and skills
- Be interested in part time, contractor, remote opportunities
- Be committed to completing the process with any new client you take on
This is for you if you are:
- Great at what you do
- Have plenty of empathy and desire to help others
- Highly organised and reliable
- Have a positive, pro-active and driven attitude
- Are a team player
- AND, you implement what you teach!
We strive for excellence in all that we do therefore, this opportunity is for someone with equally high standards, that wants to work hard, help others, deliver a good service and reap the rewards of being in a fast growing and supportive organisation.
- £35 per 45 minute sessions
- Monthly Supervision
- Monthly team training or confidential client clinic
- Annual team retreat
We deliver a number of workshops to our corporate clients. If you have an interest in delivering well-being content of your creation both remotely and in person, we have opportunities available to you.
If you have any questions before applying, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we are:
Bee Inspired is on a mission to change the way organisations deliver well-being in the workplace. We work with education providers to support their employees and learners to increase well-being and performance. We do this through educational workshops and 1:1 coaching and counselling sessions.
Our company values are: Community, Education, Empowerment, Excellence and Enjoyment.